We are with committed leadership Team.
Someone who can: Create a vision, communicate that vision, Recruit others to help, be energetic and passionate and Value collaboration and consensus.
Our leadership team consists of boards of directors, who are unpaid volunteers, and an executive team, who partner to ensure the vibrancy and relevance of Holy vision living community .Our boards and executive team members adhere to the highest ethical and moral standards in the governance of HVLC. Team principles of HVLC members:
- EVERY MEMBER IS RESPONSIBLE TO ENGAGE IN GOOD DEEDS. Christians must learn to take the lead in good deeds. We shouldn’t get the impression that good deeds are an optional extra that we may want to consider in our spare time! If we’re a Christian, we must be zealous for good deeds!
- WE ARE INTERDEPENDENT AS THE BODY OF HVLC: You may argue that your brain or your heart is the most important organs in your body, but they cannot function without your nervous system, your blood vessels, and just about every other organ in your body. An untreated cut in your finger can result in the death of your brain and heart! The whole body must function in interdependence. It’s the same in the body of HVLC
- WE MUST INVOLVE OTHERS IN THE project AND TRUST THEM TO DO IT: Success is not in proportion to numbers, but rather to faith and obedience. Not to be afraid to enlist competent people on our team. We have to look for faithful men and women and hand things off trusting them to do the job well.
- TEAM NEEDS GODLY LEADERSHIP.
- A TEAM LEADER MUST BE A SERVANT LEADER.
- A TEAM NEEDS TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER TO FUNCTION WELL.
- A TEAM LEADER NEEDS TO INSTILL A VISION FOR THE WORLD and NEEDS TO MODEL LIVING BY FAITH.
We first want to open our doors in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with a small Integrated Christian community colony Projects made possible mostly by members wanting to enjoy the retired life with verve and vitality serving GOD.
HOLY VISION LIVING COMMUNITY maintains faith-based core values, welcoming people of all beliefs. These values guide our actions, the standards we live by and the way we treat people